Thursday, February 4, 2010

Swoon...

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of cowboy boots for years. I think everyone I know has a pair of cowboy boots except for me. We go to the rodeo (scary right?) and everyone is wearing cowboy boots. Is Alyssa? NO. And every spring and summer I'm longing to wear a pair with a great cotton dress. And do I have them? NO.
Tonight, I took a look after I came across a pair while Josh and I were out and about. I found this pair from Piperlime, my go to place for shoes (I have yet to actually purchase anything), and I'm SURE they will do the trick. Problem? Of course. They cost an arm and a leg, but hey, I asked Josh if I could get them anyway, and you know what he said? "Yes!" except it didn't sound like that. It was the "Yes.." that sounds like a "Yea right" I'm still holding out hope. In the meantime, I'm swooning over them every few minutes!




Aren't they fabulous!?

Have a wonderful day lovelies!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin